Join us for a gala concert at the National Concert Hall, one of the landmarks in Taipei. The Host Organization Committee has invited the Taiwan Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, the most renowned orchestra in Taiwan, together with outstanding Taiwan vocalists for this special occasion. Tung-Chieh Chuang the celebrated winner of the 2015 International Malko Competition in Copenhagen, will lead you through an evening of Opera selections and Dvorak Symphony No.9. We promise you an experience to feel the refined music culture of Taiwan, at a beautiful palatial setting in Taipei City.
- Date and Time: 2021.6.15 (Tue) 7:30 p.m.
- Venue: National Concert Hall (No. 21-1, Zhongshan S. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100)
Conductor: Tung-Chieh Chuang
Orchestra: Taiwan Philharmonic
Vocalists: Siao-Cheng, Kong (Tenor), Ling-hui, Lin (Soprano), Jo-Pei Weng (Mezzo-Soprano).
- Length: 120 minutes, including intermission
- Ticket Price: 40/60/80 USD
- The National Concert Hall opens at 6:30 p.m. The Concert will start at 7:30 p.m.
- Formal attire is suggested.
- No food or drinks is allowed in the concert hall. Cocktail reception will be offered during 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. and is free for charge.
- Tickets bought online are not the direct tickets to enter the concert hall. There will be a HOC ticket exchange booth at the Taipei Rotary Convention venue.
How and where to pick up tickets
- A booking confirmation letter will be sent via e-mail with the ticket voucher(s).
- Please print the ticket voucher(s) and exchange the real ticket(s) at the HOC ticket booth at the Taipei Rotary Convention.
HOC Ticket booth open hous:2021.6.12-15 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. (The actual time is based on the open hours of the House of Friendship)
- There are wheelchair accessible seats reserved for wheelchair users and their companions. Please contact us for special arrangements at email@example.com.