The House of Friendship (HOF) is a special place where the Rotary world comes together to share ideas, tips, and project successes. You can:
- Visit booths that feature club and district projects, Rotary Fellowships, and Rotarian Action Groups.
- Shop for Rotary-licensed merchandise, including pins, shirts, and banners.
- Meet with Rotary staff to learn about programs and services.
- Enjoy food and entertainment unique to Taipei.
The HOF is not only filled with a multitude of booths, but also with exciting activities and entertainment program!
- Culture Activities & Experience:
- Relax Corner – Blind Massage Therapy
- Scarf Play Show
- Wood Carving Demonstration
- Pottery Demonstration
- Tea Ceremony
- Chinese Costume
- Chinese Opera Facial Design
- Face & Body Painting
- Flower Arrangement
- Orchid Demonstration
- Chinese Kong Fu
The HOF is opened daily from Saturday, 12 June to Wednesday, 16 June 2021. The exact opening times will be announced at a later stage.
Join the fun in the HOF and reserve a booth or sign up to present a project or performance today! Please visit the HOC page under our “Book a booth” section.