Access to Taipei city from Taoyuan International Airport
Access to Taipei city from Taoyuan International Airport have a variety of many transport options, such as the MRT Airport Line only takes 30 minutes from Taoyuan Airport to Taipei Station, or the Taiwan High Speed Rail is connected to Taoyuan International Airport by shuttle bus, and it only takes 20 minutes to arrival Taipei.
You can also choose to take a taxi, hotel shuttle bus directly to their destination.
For more information please visit https://www.taoyuan-airport.com/english/transportation
Airport pickup & drop off service
Please visit this link for booking the airport pickup & drop off service: https://www.liontravel.com/promotion/taiwan/visittaiwan-event/rotary-transfer-package.html
Super Convenient Transportation: Taipei – All You Can Travel
Apart from driving or taking a taxi, a variety of Taipei’s public transportation tools will facilitate your trip to keep it enjoyable!
For more information please visit https://www.travel.taipei/en/tour/hellotaipei
What is EasyCard
- EasyCard is a special souvenir for the 2021 Taipei Rotary International Convention. Registrants of the RI Convention may use the EasyCard to take the Taipei Metro, city buses and city bike (YouBike), all free for 10 days (2021/6/11-6/20). EasyCard is a ‘touch-and-go’ IC card and can be used for various types of public transportation and small purchases at scenic spots and designated stores. It offers the convenience of depositing more cash in the card for other purchases when you travel around Taiwan.
Where to Use in Taipei
Taipei MRT, standard train service, public bicycle rentals (YouBike), city busses, the Maokong Gondola (next to Taipei Zoo), Taoyuan Airport MRT, and the Kaohsiung MRT, as well as some local transit options.
7-Eleven, FamilyMart, Hi-Life, OK Mart, PXMart, and others including some drink shops and drug stores.
How to Top Up
- Information center of each station at the Taipei Metro, Taoyuan Metro and Kaohsiung Metro;
- Convenience stores with the EasyCard mark on the doors (7-Eleven, FamilyMart, Hi-Life, OK Mart, etc.);
- Add-value machines at each station at Taipei Metro and some car parks.
- Add-value machines at each station at Taipei Metro and some car parks;/li>
- Ticket vending machines/Add-value machines at each station at the Taoyuan Metro;
- Single journey ticket vending machines on the EasyCard add-value platform at the Taipei Metro;
- Add Value/ Automatic Ticket Issue Machine
- Ticket vending machines/Add-value machines at Kuo Kuang Bus stations (at the East Gate of Taipei Main Station, Nangang Transfer Station, Taoyuan Airport Terminal 1, and Taoyuan Airport Terminal 2)
※For more information, please visit www.easycard.com.tw/en/